What is an Online Talent Assessment Software?
An online Talent Assessment Software is a standardized tool to assess and calibrate the employability of a candidate based on technical/domain skills, psychometry and culture-fit of the candidates. Online Talent Assessment Softwares provide an automated way for HR professionals to simplify and fasten the recruitment process.
All good, but anything that an organizations invests in, be it supplies, workspace, personnel, softwares need to reap benefits for the organization i.e., prove a sizable ROI. While in the previous article, we have shared a quick guide to choose the right talent assessment software, in this article, we are sharing the how organizations have benefited and continue to benefit out of a Talent Assessment Software.
Benefits of an Online Talent Assessment Software
Online Talent Assessment Software Benefit #1: Shorter Time-to-hire
How a Talent Assessment Software shortens the time-to-hire?
- Declutters whole of the recruitment process, asks only job specific questions-to assess the key attributes and skills required for the job , thereby greatly saving the time and effort of the recruiters and hiring managers
- Weeds out unqualified candidates
- Instant test reports result in reduced time-to-hire
- Seamlessly integrate with the ATS and HR Management softwares of the organization
Online Talent Assessment Software Benefit #2: Lower Cost-per-hire
The cost-per-hire increases if the organization fills the position with a bad hire.
How a Talent Assessment Software lowers the cost-per-hire?
- Eliminates conventional paper-pen assessments, thereby reducing the costs on office supplies
- Remote AI enabled assessments reduces the travel expenses of recruiters during campus recruitments.
- Eliminates the chances of bad-hire by means of 360° assessment of the candidates.
Online Talent Assessment Software Benefit #3: Better quality-of-hire
How a Talent Assessment Software brings in better quality-of-hire?
- Remote Assessments eliminate the necessity to drive down to the organization’s location and hence bring in more quality candidates into the recruiter’s
- Assesses both technical and culture-fit of the candidates
- Assessment test reports generate a detailed SWOT analysis to map the competencies of the candidates
Online Talent Assessment Software Benefit #4: Higher Success-of-hire
HR managers can now use predictive hire decisions in essence, Xobin’s AI provides a objective ‘Recommended‘ or ‘Not Recommended‘ test result which is interpreted from the technical/ core competency assessment and psychometric assessment test results.
How a Talent Assessment Software helps HR manager to predict of a candidate proves to be a successful hire?
- Evaluates the technical/core competencies of the candidate with respect to the job
- Evaluates the adaptability and learnability of a candidate
- Greater score the technical and psychometric assessments, higher the success-of-hire
- Data obtained from Behavioral and Psychometric assessments produce insights to know what motivates a person to perform better, if hired – thus helps in employee retention
Signup with Xobin for a 14-day FREE trial, lessen your recruitment complexities and reap long-term benefits.
Subscribe to Our Blog
I want the latest update in...
- May 17, 2019
- 3 mins read
- April 3, 2019
- 2 mins read
- March 27, 2019
- 3 mins read
- March 25, 2019
- 3 mins read